Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ready to order?

Because these ponchos are custom, I do not feel a typical on-line shop is the best option. I like to discuss with each and every person how their poncho will look before making it. So here is how you order:

1) Decide on the size you need. This post will help you figure out which size is best.

2) Decide on a fabric. Here are the waterproof choices for rain ponchos. Please visit the Joann site for fleece selections. You should pick a few in case my local store doesn't have your first choice. I can also do all solids colors too, of course. I can order specific fabric if you'd like, just send me a link and I will find it locally or on-line (if I have to order it on-line, the extra cost will be passed to you).

3) Decide if you'd like anything extra, like armholes, or an extra layer. If you need something special and aren't sure if I can do it, just ask!

4) Simply message me on the Punchy Ponchos Facebook page. I will put in your order, send an invoice through PayPal, and get to work on your poncho!  If you do not have a PayPal account already, you can sign up here.

5) Wait for your poncho to arrive! Shipping times explained here



Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment