Friday, February 21, 2014

Check out the new hybrid poncho!

Need a rain poncho AND a winter poncho? Is it just too expensive to buy one of each? My new hybrid poncho may be the answer!


This just looks like a regular rain poncho, right?

You can remove the waterproof liner and use it as a regular winter poncho!

And then you can use the waterproof liner by itself for those warm and rainy days when you don't want all the stuffy fleece.

These are the same size as the other ponchos (don't pay attention to how short it looks on my daughter's wheelchair.....this is a small and she wears a medium). They come with TWO hoods...one rain hood, and one regular fleece hood! This one has a solid color winter poncho but you will be able to choose printed fleece for the winter portion as well as a printed rain portion if you'd like. And they don't even have to match since the inner one won't be visible once it is snapped together.


***Please don't mind all of the boxes....our monthly supply order hasn't been put away yet!***

6 comments:

  1. Please tell me your still in business would like to order a hybrid poncho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this site is not still in business, I may be able to help. I do custom orders, too. https://www.etsy.com/shop/MBCozyCapes?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=702020669

      Delete
  2. Hi, i would like to know if you are still in business, i would like to order a pincho for my child ... please reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still in business? Would like to order hybrid pincho for chikd that is ward of state and in a long term care facility. I am his school bus driver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to order a hybrid poncho. For special needs child at lon term care facility. I am a bus driver. He chews on every thing. Any suggestions.i am waiting for reply from you.like to have before school is out may 23

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this site is not still in business, I may be able to help. I do custom orders, too. https://www.etsy.com/shop/MBCozyCapes?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=702020669

    ReplyDelete